Plumber, Lawyer, Roofer, Vet …
Our Trades and Professions List draws on local experience – workers your neighbours have employed and whom they can wholeheartedly recommend.
Where do the recommendations come from?
- They come from you.
- An email request goes out on either the CAAG or the Northwold Residents’ system. Can anyone recommend a good electrician ?
- A reply comes back. We used …. She was great, extremely thorough …
- We collect the recommendations and regularly add them to the CAAG list. Every year or so we go through the list to check that the information is correct – though sometimes you’ll find a defunct company that has got through our check. Let us know if you do!
- This list was last updated in April 2021
Can I add a review or make a recommendation?
- Please do. At the end of every listings page you’ll find a comments box. Please use to add reviews of exiting trades or to give your own recommendation which we will then add to the list. We welcome every piece of feedback. It helps keep the list up to date – and helps your neighbours too.
- Alternatively you can email us direct at email@example.com
- You’ll find some names are first reported in 2004 and still getting praise.
- Please note – we do not accept requests from people to add themselves to the lists.
What if the person I employed turns out to be complete dud? Can I add a comment to that effect?
CAAG cannot take any responsibility for the quality of services – we only act to pass on recommendations. However, we do want to hear about bad experiences. Negative feedback can be left in the comments box or emailed to us. It will not be published but we will consider complaints when updating the lists.
You can make a new recommendation in the comments below. Recommendations will be pre-moderated and may be displayed below or added to listings.