Roger Heathcote http://www.technicalbloke.com
- Roger Heathcote is a local guy that I highly recommend. (RW, Feb 2011)
Anon 0208 525 9795
- I’ve had good service from a couple of guys who operate out of their parent’s house on Glenarm Rd, Lower Clapton. They come out to you. Reasonable prices. Mac and PC specialists. (May 2019)
Mr. Sam at PC Shop 020 7168 7870 6b Cazenove Road
- He has always been great with my minor printer problems (mostly removing buried, stuck paper). (CP, May 2019)
Apple Repair Station https://applerepairstation.co.uk
- Recommended. (RW, Jul 2017)
Joe Jones 07505 863 317; email@example.com; http://www.cazenoveithelp.piczo.com/
- Joe set up my new laptop for me. He advised on what software to uninstall to free up space, what software to download from the internet and how to do that safely and he set up my Mail accounts. He also taught me the tricks of Windows 7 and some features of my particular laptop that I didn’t know about. He saved me lots of time and was well informed and professional in his approach. Joe is an IT star! (SL May 2011)
- Joe got get me going with Skype and Facebook! He was very helpful with getting the photos on my Gumtree ad a few months ago and it all seemed so easy. His is very personable and helpful (C, May 2011)
Ben Schneider 07775 621 150; http://www.it-guy.org/
- I’d recommend Ben Schneider. (Pat Sweet, Oct 2006)
Stamford Hill Computers 020 8806 0034
- I took my laptop to the internet cafe/ computer shop in Cazenove Rd yesterday and they have sorted it out. I had a strange virus so they had to re-install everything and put new virus software on. Now runs very much faster too. Cost 40 pounds. (AN, Jan 2008)
- They have sorted out several problems on our Macs speedily and effectively – including tracking down a cache of photographs I couldn’t myself find. They also repair PCs. Highly recommended. (IB, Oct 2016)
Danny Gold 07717 675 416.
- Danny Gold. He works in Old Street, Telephone, after 10am. (MR, May 2008).
- Danny repaired my Mac. He’s a lovely bloke and knew what I needed him to, and is reasonably priced (JC, May 2008)
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD COMMENTS ABOUT ANY OF THESE, OR MAKE ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS, BELOW.